WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser … … by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile … device … when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
– To enable certain functions of the Service
– To provide analytics
– To store your preferences
– To enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising
In … addition to our own … cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES WE USE?
– Essential cookies: Some cookies are essential for the operation of the Service.
– Functionality … cookies: These help us customize our … content for you and remember your preferences.
– Performance/Analytical cookies: These help us understand how visitors use our Service.
– Targeting cookies: These deliver advertisements relevant to your interests.
– Social media cookies: These allow you to share our content with social networks and … platforms.
You can set your … browser not to accept cookies, but that may result in some parts of the Service not working properly or other websites not working as intended.
You can also delete existing cookies from your browser. The methods for doing so vary depending on the browser you use, so … refer to your specific browser’s help menu for more … information.
Some browsers have settings that allow you to automatically delete cookies when closing the browser. To delete cookies on an iPhone, iPad, or Android device, refer to the device manufacturer’s instructions.
If you have any other questions about our cookies or privacy practices, please contact us at:
Last updated: November 20, 2023